What is Decision Fatigue?
Do you find yourself overthinking and then you feel overwhelmed?
I cannot believe how many decisions I have faced lately and how much thinking I’m doing. It can be overwhelming.
How about you?
It was a little refreshing when we were all at home and schedules lightened. Now that we have entered Phase 2 of reopening life and businesses in Montana, we have decisions to make again.Making decisions takes energy. Especially if you are still feeling a bit off kilter.
- Do we go out for dinner?
- Is it OK to meet at friend’s homes?
- What will we do for the summer if all our plans are cancelled?
- Do we continue to plan for winter vacations?
- Is it a good idea to fly or cruise?
I have found myself not wanting to make one more decision and I am clearly decisive person. You can do a few things that will give your brain a rest and use your energy for important decisions.
- Create a schedule and routine. It helps not to think about the little things. Set out your clothes the night before. Cook once, eat twice.
- Recognize you can’t control others. Only you and your own family or business.
- Sleep. Your body, mind and soul need rest.
Sending each of you thoughts filled with love and peace.
Click Reply to this email to set up a FREE 15 minute call.
I am here to help you learn what your body needs to gain energy and focus, AND to feel good in your body.