My hubby and I celebrated our 42nd wedding anniversary this week. Wow! I feel like I am 42! I am grateful healthy habits have been a priority to me, and I love sharing what I have learned over the years. Check out a sample of my healthy tips and habits, and let me know if there are any that make you ask “why is this important”?
- Start the day the a big glass of lemon water, add apple cider vinegar – immune & digestion booster
- Make the bed, first accomplishment of the day
- Stand up straight, breathe deeply
- Stretch every day
- Handful of almonds to tame anger
- Spinach for mental clarity
- Green tea to calm the mind
- Honey to calm a cough
- Coconut water to ease muscle cramps
- Veggies every day – every meal
- Protein – healthy variety
- Epsom salt bath for constipation (yes, fiber is important too)
- Elevate legs to reduce ache and swelling, especially after traveling or standing all day
- Yoga for back, hip and shoulder pain
- Walking for strong bones and healthy heart
- Ginger and peppermint tea or oils for indigestion
- Put the electronics down several times a day
- Early to bed, early to rise
- Eat largest meal midday when the digestive system is the strongest
- Here’s an eye opener for me – see a dermatologist to check your skin. I recently was diagnosed with Actinic Kerotoses (AKs) on my face and treated with a chemotherapy cream. These are small spots that develop over time from sun exposure. I am fair skinned with freckles and a likely candidate. I was a bit anxious about this, did the treatment, and immediately followed up with my detox program to clean the chemicals from my body. I am using the NeoLife new skin care regimen and am good as new.
http://www.healthcoachmt.com/14-day-seasonal-energy-boosting-weight-loss-program/I am truly here to help you Feel Ageless, Be Ageless.