I had migraines since I was a child and found my sensitivities were to cigarette smoke, caffeine, aspartame and chocolate. As a teen and young adult, I developed hypoglycemia from not eating regularly. My diet was high in animal protein and simple carbohydrates. This created the perfect storm for migraine pain for my body.Studies show many potential causes for migraine pain:
- Diet is strongly associated with migraines, and irregular eating habits
- Food allergies – alcohol, pork
- Food additives – nitrates
- Gut health – bacteria
- Stress – electrolyte imbalance
- Bright lights & strong odors
- Hormonal imbalance
- Exercise – lack or excess
- Apply heat to the bottom of both feet (water bottle or heating pad). Apply cold compress to forehead and/or back of neck. The blood and toxins flow from the head to the feet.
- Drink lots of water to help flush toxins
- Keep a food journal to learn sensitivities and triggers
- Herbs such as feverfew can be effective on migraine pain, arthritis, toothache, menstrual pain
- Sleep and stress relief
- Detoxification with an elimination diet – lymph, liver and gallbladder congestion may cause migraines
My migraine relief and prevention program includes salmon oil, exercise and meditation daily. I avoid cigarette smoke, caffeine and aspartame. I rarely have a migraine since doing my seasonal cleanses. I keep my weight in check while I flush out toxins.
Tips: I am here to coach and support you on a life changing journey that begins with simple steps.
Sign up today to flush out the toxins and lose weight. https://www.healthcoachmt.com/14-day-seasonal-energy-boosting-weight-loss-program/
I am truly here to help you Feel Ageless, Be Ageless.