Would You Like to Live to 100?
What do you know about the Blue Zone? People who live in the Blue Zone have a longer life expectancy, 100 years or older. And it just isn’t quantity, it’s quality. I’m all about Healthy Aging, and want to share a few key points about living long and healthy. Studies on the Blue Zone people, lifestyles and quality of life have shown:
- Eating a mostly plant based diet, balanced caloric intake, and drinking limited amounts of alcohol
- Engaging in moderate physical activity as a part of their lifestyle
- Living life with a purpose
- Maintaining low levels of stress
- Having a spiritual practice
- Emphasizing family
- Being a part of community
I recommend a seasonal detox to reset eating habits and clean out the pipes. Your liver, kidneys and adrenal glands are hard working organs and need TLC at least seasonally.
Join the Feel Ageless, Be Ageless 14 Day Clean Eating Program and find out what lifelong health is really about. You can join the group program or start on your own today.
If you have questions, please contact me asap. Let’s get started! email@example.com
I am here to help you learn what your body needs and what works for you to feel your best at every age.