It’s Election Day!
This is NOT a Political Message
How are you feeling? Truly. I am so very thankful it is election day. This has been an unsettling year with politics, pandemic and weather.
I vote for YOU!! To feel awesome!
Let’s explore some ways we can THRIVE when we feel overwhelmed and anxious.
1. Take a breath – I know you’ve heard me say that often. Take 3 deep slow breaths and notice how your nervous system calms.
2. Go to a yoga class or tune into an online yoga session.
3. Count your blessings – focusing on gratitude takes your mind off anxiety.
4. Get outside for a walk. If you are in a warm climate, walk barefoot in the sand or grass for a deeper connection and grounding.
5. Talk to a loved one who lifts your mood and has a positive attitude. Share your thoughts and feelings and then listen to the other person’s thoughts and feelings.
6. Allow yourself a moment to feel and digest what is going on that is overwhelming. Face it, and let it go.
7. Eat an apple – yes, you read that correctly. Apples have many health benefits Including emotional support.
Apples bring us back to the beginning and a feeling of connection. They can help boost your energy and lighten your spirit, giving you hope.
8. Have faith and hope! You will have a feeling of peace and calm.
Click Reply to this email to set up a FREE 15 minute call.
I am here to help you learn what your body needs to gain energy and focus, AND to feel good in your body.