When you express a kindness to another, you have a warm, fuzzy feeling. The recipient also feels that warm all over feeling. This feeling of grace is described as a feeling of oneness with another, love and expansion you may not have earned but spontaneously experience.
Gratitude and grace can be a way of life. You will feel a lighter and more open expansiveness.
I love expressing gratitude and suggest 7 Days of Gratitude before Thanksgiving.
- God is first for me – share your spiritual journey. I know for a fact I am blessed and am grateful.
- Family is a biggie for me. Call a loved one or write a letter on paper expressing your gratitude for them. Plan a special meal together.
- Friends are important for building community and support. You’ll feel healthier.
- Food & Water are crucial to life itself. Healthy real honest to goodness food our grandparents would recognize.
- Books – yes real paper that you read. The source of knowledge to learn and grow.
- Nature – Notice how watching a puppy or kitten play and tell me how you feel. You smile and you relax.
- Seasons – We all have our favorite season, yet there is importance of all 4 in our journey of life.
If you have questions, please contact me asap. Let’s get started!