Attitude of Gratitude
If you know me at all, you know I am always looking for the blessing in even the most challenging situations. When life throws you a curve ball, learn to play catch. It is easy to get caught up in the fast paced life these days and forget to acknowledge our blessings. According to Ayurveda, gratitude is the fuel for grace.
When you express a kindness to another, you have a warm, fuzzy feeling. The recipient also feels that warm all over feeling. This feeling of grace is described as a feeling of oneness with another, love and expansion you may not have earned but spontaneously experience.
Gratitude and grace can be a way of life. You will feel a lighter and more open expansiveness.
I love expressing gratitude and suggest 7 Days of Gratitude before Thanksgiving.
- God is first for me – share your spiritual journey. I know for a fact I am blessed and am grateful.
- Family is a biggie for me. Call a loved one or write a letter on paper expressing your gratitude for them. Plan a special meal together.
- Friends are important for building community and support. You’ll feel healthier.
- Food & Water are crucial to life itself. Healthy real honest to goodness food our grandparents would recognize.
- Books – yes real paper that you read. The source of knowledge to learn and grow.
- Nature – Notice how watching a puppy or kitten play and tell me how you feel. You smile and you relax.
- Seasons – We all have our favorite season, yet there is importance of all 4 in our journey of life.
I suggest you go around the table at Thanksgiving and each person express gratitude and notice the grace fill the room.
Learn more about what foods to eat in the Fall season to support your lungs and large intestine. AND why it’s important to do this.Join the Feel Ageless, Be Ageless 14 Day Clean Eating Program and find out what lifelong health is really about. You can join the group program or start on your own today.
If you have questions, please contact me asap. Let’s get started!
I am here to help you learn what your body needs and what works for you to feel your best at every age.