Are you like me and just can’t figure out someone’s age by looking at their face? Our genetics certainly place a role in our aging process and for sure our lifestyle habits have a huge impact.
I am going to touch on how we can make a difference in our aging and specifically our skin. The food we eat and how we digest that food is a Really Big Deal in how our skin ages.
Healthy Gut & Ageless Skin:
- Eat more fruits and vegetables
- Avoid processed foods
- Chew foods well
- Eat more foods with fiber
- Drink lots of water
- Exercise to get the digestive system moving
- Eat soups, warm teas and cooked vegetables – digestive enzymes like warm
- Slow down to eat to avoid gas, bloating & indigestion
- Eat local honey and raw apple cider vinegar
- Cinnamon, turmeric & ginger assist digestive system
- Add probiotics and/or digestive enzyme supplements
- Protein & minerals support healthy digestion
Be sure to moisturize your skin after bathing and use sunscreen when you are enjoying the summer sun. I love a big floppy hat to protect my face and neck.
Enjoy, relax and soak up summer fun.
Contact me if you have questions or to get started right away. email@example.com