Reflections backward tend to focus on negativity. I do agree with learning from challenges, but not dwelling on them.
Let’s try something different and focus on positivity and “why”.
- Why did you accomplish your goals in 2018? Or didn’t? Let’s learn what works or does not.
- Why do you want to accomplish your goals for 2019? Examples:
- Why do you want to lose weight?
- Why do you want to achieve your business or career goals?
- Why do you want a relationship filled with love and respect?
- Why do you want to do 100 pushups or run a marathon?
If you set goals for the new year, I encourage you to think positively AND really dive into the WHY. You’ll be amazed at what comes up for you. Take some quiet time for yourself to ponder this.
Enjoy the special holiday season.
Merry Christmas & Happy New year!
Do you need some help navigating the holiday season with healthy habits? Let’s hop on a call and set your mind at ease. firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Feel Ageless, Be Ageless 14 Day Clean Eating Program and find out what lifelong health is really about. You can join the group program or start on your own today.
If you have questions, please contact me asap. Let’s get started!