Beets, Beets, Beets!!!
What is your relationship with beets? I hear mostly a love/hate relationship with people I meet.
I love sharing my passion for plants foods and how to incorporate them into your life. Keep in mind, I was raised in the midwest where the Big Deal was the meat on the plate. Very little focus on the vegetables fruit.
Well today, we’re going to focus on beets. They have an earthy taste on their own, a sweet flavor in smoothies and juices.
Why do you want to try incorporate beets into your diet?
- Beets are awesome for your heart. They help stabilize blood pressure and clean your blood
- Beets are super for brain health. They help with cognitive function such as planning, memory and planning
- Beets help with healthy liver function and bile flow – this is a biggie and will be a focus in another newsletter
- Beets help with blood sugar balance
- Beets are a superfood for energy, reset and digestive function
I am sharing one of my favorite recipes for simple beets that everyone loves.
Now is the time to set your mind at ease. I’m in your corner and here to help. Learn how to eat real foods, on the go AND have more healthy energy. Contact me if you have questions or to get started right away. firstname.lastname@example.org