Imagine waking up feeling five or even ten years younger in your appearance, confidence, and aura. The secret is in reducing gut inflammation. Gut inflammation can result in a lack of motivation, and an increase in autoimmune disorders, tiredness, and irritability, leaving you feeling worn-out and exhausted. These three simple steps will have you feeling younger, more vibrant, and healthier overnight.
1. Try some bone broth. Grass-fed bone broth helps to build antibodies, tighten skin cells, and can even reduce the appearance of cellulite. It’s packed with gelatin and collagen, which rebuilds your gut lining and helps to strengthen your immune system. Bone broth contains potassium and glycine, which aids in liver detoxification. Enjoy it warm before bed on by itself or in a soup. Grass-fed bone broth can be found at your local health food store.
2. Eliminate sugars, bread, and pasta from your diet. Replace those unhealthy carbs with natural ones like berries or starch vegetables. Gut inflammation is often exacerbated by food sensitivities. Some food sensitivities are so hidden, you may not know you have one without a food sensitivity test. Proactively removing unhealthy carbs and white flours from your diet will aid in the replenishment of your gut lining and reduce the inflammation in your gut.
3. Last but not least, establish a regular, calming evening routine. Brushing and flossing your teeth every night is crucial to feeling better the next morning. Your mouth is the gateway to your overall health! Spend a little time before bed winding down, reading a book, or writing a journal entry. Meditate or go for a moonlight walk. Ensure you are getting at least eight hours of sleep every night, and commit to taking a little time out of every day for yourself. The greatest change comes from within and the willingness to commit to the change!
These three simple steps will usher in a big difference in your overall health and wellness. It’s recommended to commit to these lifestyle changes for at least three months to fully repair the inflammation in your gut. By then, you will already have forgotten about those old habits that used to be your norm. That feeling of lethargy and lack of motivation is in the past, and you’re well on your way to a healthier, younger you!
5 Top Anti-Inflammatory Foods:
1. Cherries Yum yum. Cherries lower C-reactive protein, one of the key blood indicators used to test for inflammation. Cherries may even offer pain relief comparable to ibuprofen.
2. Strawberries My favorite fruit. I was known to sit in my grandmother’s strawberry patch eating this luscious berry. Loaded with antioxidants, they sweep up free radicals that promote inflammation.
3. Spinach All leafy greens are great, yet the mix of antioxidants in spinach boost the immune system and fights inflammation. Add Turmeric to your salads or smoothies for an added boost to your inflammation fighting program.
4. Broccoli Cruciferous vegetables offer healthy doses of phytochemicals that fight inflammation and cancer development. Eat at least 5 servings a week of cruciferous veggies such as kale, brussels sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage and watercress. Add extra-virgin olive oil for more anti-inflammation fighting goodness.
5. Salmon We all know that omega-3 fats are good for us. Salmon and other oily fish play key roles in fighting inflammation in the body. And they are so good as a brain booster.
6. Avocado More creamy healthy fat. Be sure to eat healthy fats every day to insure your cells are pliable and lower inflammation.
Avoiding sugar in the diet will help avoid inflammation.
My Age Defying Summer Reset Program is awesome! You’ll lose weight, have more energy, and feel super duper! AND it is super duper anti-inflammatory!