Do you skip breakfast because you are too busy, have no time to prepare, on the go, or simple don’t like to eat first thing in the morning?
I have some ideas for you that you’re going to love. Quick & simple is my strategy for the meal that is meant to “break the fast”. Ideally, you will have not eaten for 12 hours (giving your digestive system a rest) and your body needs nourishment.
1. Smoothie – My favorite breakfast! I have shared many recipes over the years and check out my Facebook page for more. Basics: coconut water or almond milk; kale or spinach; berries; banana or avocado. Add chia, flax, cinnamon, turneric or other superfoods for a power boost. Make extra and bring along for an afternoon pick me up.
2. Chia Breakfast Bowl – Non dairy milk, chia seeds, berries, spices. Yum! Make ahead and have breakfast for 2-3 mornings. Chia seeds contain omega 3s, protein and fiber.
3. Oatmeal – Add raisins, peaches, strawberries, pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, or honey. You have so many options for add ins and an easy make ahead breakfast.
4. Eggs – Hard boiled eggs are a quick make ahead meal. Gluten free toast (Ezekial bread), sliced egg & avocado. Protein and healthy fat to start the day.
5. Yogurt – I like Greek yogurt, homemade granola, berries, honey & cinnamon for lunch or breakfast.
Try a new breakfast option this week and notice how your body feels. Make it a great day!
Contact me to schedule a FREE Clarity Session. This could be the best 20 minute call of your day. The food & lifestyle choices we make have a direct impact on the quality of our lives.
I am truly here to help you Feel Ageless, Be Ageless.