- Stay hydrated to help flush toxins from the body and to assist in optimizing digestion.
- Avoiding stress helps improve the digestive system.
Foods that help with healthy skin:
- Strawberries: They are rich in vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that helps to keep your skin wrinkle-free and tight.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes in your diet can help prevent fine lines and sunburns because they contain an antioxidant that helps with the production of collagen.
- Apples: The antioxidant present in apples protects the skin against UV rays that cause skin cancer.
- Almonds: Vitamin E and antioxidants improve skin health and hydration.
- Soy: Helps prevent wrinkles and slow down the aging process.
- Eggs: Antioxidants present in eggs that provide protection against UV damage that may lead to dark spots and blemishes.
- Walnuts: Contain healthy fats that provide a nourishing effect to the skin to keep soft.
- Virgin Olive Oil: This oil contains fatty acids that help block UV rays and help keep your skin moisturized.
- Whole grains: Adding whole grains to your daily diet can help in renewing your skin and getting that healthy glow.
How do you have glowing, healthy skin at every age? Busy lifestyles, eating on the go and stress contribute to toxins in the body. The liver is a hardworking organ, protecting the body from toxins. If the liver becomes congested with toxins, the skin may release toxins in the form of acne, rashes, eczema or other skin conditions.
Now is the time to set your mind at ease. I’m in your corner and here to help. Learn how to eat real foods, on the go AND have more healthy energy. Contact me if you have questions or get started right away. firstname.lastname@example.org