"Week 1 is over and I have already lost 3 pounds! I feel more committed to change than ever! This program is so easy to follow!"
I know you’ve been waiting for…
There is no “one size fits all” diet or fitness program.
If there was, we would all be disease free and at our ideal weight.
But here’s the good news:
I’ve got a solution for you.
Translation? I know there’s no one magic diet or cure for anyone.
Instead, I’m here to help you learn what foods fuel YOUR unique body, as well as the exercise routines, health, and de-stressing strategies that work for your life & schedule.
It’s all inside this one Healthy Aging Revitalize program
I’m Peggy Ennenga, proud graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. As a lifelong health nut, business graduate, and entrepreneur, I know what it is like to be a business owner, wife, mom and perfectionist.
I believe in taking responsibility for my health and my family. I am proactive in my journey to age healthy and gracefully. I have followed many diet fads and felt like I did not fit in. I had endometriosis, migraines, hypoglycemia and poor body image. I believe it is important to set a positive example for my adult children and grandsons.
What I discovered is that there IS no “right” food! We are all different and have unique nutritional needs.
And that’s what I’m here to prove to you over the course of 60 days.
If you are feeling:
tired, sluggish, moody, hormonal imbalance, fatigued, bloated
● Weekly eBook Guides with daily prompts, so you get chunks of information daily, making it easy to apply these principles to your life
● Recipe Guide loaded with 53 gluten-free, family-friendly recipes created by a fabulous chef
● Recipe Guide (Vegetarian ONLY) packed with 70 recipes that are gluten-free, family-friendly, and also chef-created (which means super yummy)
● Weekly Meal Planners and Shopping Lists (includes both non-vegetarian and vegetarian)
● A Simple-to-Use Food Diary
● 7 Handouts – these are your cheat sheets, because life can get busy!
1. 40 Snacks on the Go
2. Gluten-Free Substitutions
3. How to Go Gluten-Free
4. The 101 on Portions
5. The 101 on Vegetable Cooking Methods
6. Top Vegetarian Proteins
7. Low Glycemic Chart
8. Two 1:1 sessions with me to insure you are on the path to reach your goals
Your investment in yourself is only $345
In 60 Days, you’ll discover:
● YOUR unique healthy blueprint
● Which foods give you optimal energy, and jumpstart your metabolism
● How to plan your own healthy, stress-free meals – even if you’re busy and have no time.
● Real life strategies for putting yourself FIRST (without feeling guilty. Whoa!)
● What exercises fit your unique body and lifestyle
● The exact steps, week by week, that help you achieve long-lasting results
● More about yourself and your body than ever, with daily assignments over a 60-day period that will empower you to make lifelong changes
● Tips for cooking healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes that will leave you satisfied with every bite
● Tactics for crowding out the bad stuff, so you can bring in yummy foods to replace them – no deprivation here!
● Easy ways to order healthy everywhere – including your favorite restaurant
I was looking for more than a quick fix or a diet book. I wanted to make lifelong changes.
This happened for me when I attended the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. I was always interested in health, but when I graduated as a certified coach, I wanted to create a program that would help people take small steps towards lifelong, sustainable changes.
If you’re feeling confused about what to eat, then this is the program for you.
But, fair warning: it’s about so much more than just what’s on your plate.
I’ll teach you how to become a healthy person in a completely different way. These tools, tactics, and resources are designed to help you reduce stress, achieve your goals, live a healthier life, and learn how to balance everything that fills up your crazy schedule.
These are the same tools that work for me, and my clients. So I KNOW they’ll work for you, too.
You will not starve.
You will not be deprived.
You will thrive.
Just a simple, 60 day weight loss, immune & energy boosting clean eating program
It is important to consult your physician before beginning any new eating or exercise program. This is a clean-eating program designed to teach you the difference between foods that inflame you and foods that fuel you. Due to the digital nature of my programs, REFUND IS NOT AVAILABLE.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.