Do you make New Year’s resolutions? I do not.
However, I DO love new beginnings. Mornings, Mondays, new months and seasons. New year AND a new decade. Wow!
This is an awesome opportunity for a fresh beginning.
Let’s begin with my simple 6 steps to kick start 2020 with zest panache’ & peace. No matter your age.
- Celebrate your wins and accomplishments during the last year. A little tip to remember these big and little wins during the year is to have a notebook or container to write and save them all year.
- Let go of the stumbles and things that didn’t go as planned; including perceived failures. Please consider these as opportunities to learn and grow.
- Lessons learned from attempted opportunities that work out as planned. As a recovering perfectionist myself, I truly understand that sometimes the lessons are even more valuable than perfection.
- Gratitude is a biggie for me and hopefully for you as well. Make it a part of your quiet time every day. Morning or evening, feeling gratitude for our blessings will be very helpful for a positive mindset.
- Hope to reach goals will go a long way in creating the plan. If we don’t have hope, we won’t do what it takes or even get started.
- Commitment to take the first step in reaching goals is the biggest step. Commitment to continue when it isn’t easy. Just keep moving forward and the result is better than where you started.
I have plans and goals as your coach to provide more opportunities for you to work with me in 2020. Regardless of the results, I am confident we will all move forward in the new year and decade.
Grab my FREE Holiday Bundle for additional tips to enjoy the holiday season without packing on the pounds and feeling stressed over all the tasks on your to do list.