5 Reasons to Detox for a Healthy Immune
What is a detox?
For many of us, it is a scary term. A detox cleans the blood and rids the body of harmful toxins. Honestly, there are several ways to detox.
My approach is simple. I begin by eliminating known toxins from the diet and adding cleansing and nourishing foods. Did you ever think you could detox your body by eating whole foods? There are many benefits to a detox.
It helps reset the body by cleansing the blood and organs. The liver must be cleaned, rest and nourished to do it’s job and release toxins from the body.
5 Reasons to Detox:
- Eating too much packaged and junk food. These “foods” are loaded with ingredients that cause inflammation in the body and are toxic.
- We are busy and on the go. Our bodies need sleep to rest and reset to function optimally.
- Lifestyles have become more sedentary. We sit more at desks, computers and watching TV. Without proper exercise, the body becomes lethargic and feeling ill.
- Personal care and household products are a big source of toxins. We may think about the food we eat and forget about the soaps and lotions we use on our body. The cleaners used in our home are most often full of toxins.
- Stress is a common problem and we don’t like to think about it. We do our best in life and “deal with it”. When we are stronger and healthy mentally, our immune is boosted.
I would like to give 1 tip here for boosting your immune. Try a detox bath with epsom salts, ginger and essential oils. Soak in the tub for 10 minutes or an hour. This is a great option to relieve stress, sleep better AND release toxins from the body.
Hit Reply to this email and I will send you a link to my FREE webinar that includes tips for simple detox methods to boost your immune.
I am here to help you learn what your body needs and what works for you to feel your best and have that Feel Ageless, Be Ageless glow.