You may have a toxic overload. When our body hits the limit with toxins we can feel “off” and get sick. Toxins in the body lead to imbalances and sickness.
“According to Dr. Mark Hyman, functional medical doctor and teacher at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition: “When our bodies become “toxic,” it means that our natural means of ushering out metabolic waste from normal human metabolism, environmental pollution, and what has become known as the Standard American Diet (or SAD diet – funny, right!) have exceeded the threshold for what the body’s innate detoxification system can tolerate on its own. With this toxic load, every system in the human body can become affected. From our head to our toes and everything in between, toxicity makes us sick!” – Mark Hyman
I have talked a lot about food for detoxing and eating clean. I’d like to share 3 tips to boost your immune system for busy people on the go. These take only a few minutes each day.
Use a tongue scraper or a spoon to reach to the back of your tongue and pull forward, scraping off the white film and repeating.
- Use a dry brush (made for this purpose). My favorite by Yerba Prima, available on Amazon or local natural food store.
- Always brush toward your heart with the flow of the lymphatic fluid.
- Start with the soles of your feet, move up your legs using a circular motion.
- Brush from fingertips to shoulders, then chest toward your heart in long strokes. Use small, gentle circular strokes in your armpits.
- Move in a circular motion counterclockwise on your stomach to respect the direction of digestion and encourage detoxification.
Simple One Minute Meditation:
- Every few hours take one minute to relax and breathe.
- Imagine a white and green light filling your body as you breathe deeply into your organs.
- As you exhale, feel the colors release any anger that has a hold on your body.
- Breathe out what doesn’t serve you; breathe in peace.
Click here: http://eepurl.com/dcQhx1