There are countless self care tips I could share and I encourage you to come up with your own list.
Here are 12 Self Care Tips to get you started:
- When I wake up in the morning, I thank God for a new day and 3 blessings.
- I drink 16 oz of water with lemon juice after I brush my teeth. Drink half your body weight (in ounces) of water every day.
- Plan the week allowing space for the unexpected. A schedule that is too tight is stressful.
- Let go of perfectionism. Good enough is sometimes good enough. Exceptions: heart surgery and packing a parachute.
- Good manners – smile, say please & thank you.
- Move around – get the blood flowing.
- Meditate or simply sit quietly and “be”.
- Eat lots of green vegetables. (OK, I can’t leave this one out)
- Spend time with people who carry on a conversation with you and value what you say.
- Buy flowers for yourself. What a special gift!
- Laugh, laugh, laugh. Watch a favorite comedy if your best laughing pal is not available.
- Breathe fresh air and watch a bird or animal as it eats or plays without regard to what you think.
Now is the time to set your mind at ease. I’m in your corner and here to help. We all need a coach and someone to talk with. Contact me for a FREE 15 minute Clarity call. email@example.com